FAQ + Shipping Info
⋒ S H I P P I N G ⋒
All work is MADE TO ORDER, production times vary and are listed within each item.
- STANDARD SHIPPING - / $8.50
Standard Australia Post delivery is 2-4 business days after dispatch, you will receive confirmation and tracking information once order is shipped.
Shipping times will vary due to intermittent border closures however MOST parcels within Australia arrive in under 5 days.
- LOCAL DELIVERY - / $4.00
Local delivery is available when shipping to an address within a 15km radius of our South Brisbane studio. Items sent via local delivery are wrapped but not boxed.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING - / $12.50
Australian deliveries are welcome to upgrade to express shipping, currently the Australia Post "Next Day Delivery" guarantee is suspended however items will be delivered AS PRIORTIY MAIL.
(Express option applies only to the shipping component of your order, production times can not be rushed.)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - / $25.00AU
Current Australia post delivery time estimates for most destinations worldwide is 1-3 months, due to a lack of available transport links and suspension of certain country’s postal operations. You will receive confirmation and tracking information once order is shipped.
⋒ S I Z I N G ⋒
Please refer to each listing for specific sizing details or use this page to FIND YOUR RING SIZE. Consideration should be given to the one-of-a-kind hand crafted nature of the work, their authentic handmade beauty lies in the unique details.
⋒ L E A D T I M E ⋒
Production times vary for each piece and are listed within each item. The techniques for crafting each piece differ as well as custom sizing for rings and commissioned pieces, will impact how quickly an item can be made. As a small business, we cannot produce and ship as fast as a big box retailer - we are but only ONE set of hands. Your hand made piece is made by my hands to order and as such, it takes time. You will always be notified when your piece is completed and ready to ship, and are most welcome to ask any questions throughout the process.
⋒ S T O R A G E + C A R E ⋒
Store all pieces with the care and intention a handmade item deserves. Keep safely in a cool dry place when not in use. Jewellery should be applied last; after all lotions, potions and cosmetics. Remove before sleeping or swimming to ensure longevity of shine and shape - solid fine metals are however waterproof. Clean jewellery gently with cloth provided or by wiping softly with microfibre.
⋒ G I F T W R A P P I N G ⋒
All items are carefully packaged for you ready to gift if you so desire. We do not print packaging slips or invoices to be sent with purchases as an environmentally aware practice, so you can safely send directly to your recipient - just list their details in the shipping address during checkout.
⋒ F I N G E R P R I N T C O L L E C T I O N ⋒
Comprehensive list of + FINGERPRINT FAQ's +
- Your finished jewellery piece will look exactly as your completed wax impression.
- Pricing is per pendant NOT per fingerprint, there is no additional charge to make your piece double sided.
- A NOTE ON AGE; Generally children under ONE year have not formed deep fingerprints. It is possible to capture their print, but please be aware; it cannot be guarunteed you will return a defined impression. You may wish to wait and try again at a later date, or proceed now with an imprint to capture the general shape of their tiny fingers.
- ENJOY THE PROCESS; If you are not happy with the results, you can always start over, the wax doesn’t expire and there is no limit on when you can send them back to be made into your final piece.
⋒ C O N C E R N S ⋒
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -